Monday, January 01, 2007

A Christmas Surprise

Well, I promised you a “special surprise,” and here it is. Over the last couple months, I’ve been working on my first-ever movie – that’s right, “Globetrotting ’06” has taken to the big screen! The final product - LOSING FACE - is about 13 minutes long and combines photos and video from many of my adventures over the past 8 months, with particular focus on the surfing. I will apologize in advance – I lost a lot of video quality when I uploaded to the internet due to file size restrictions. A DVD-quality version is available; if watching that is an option (ie. you live near me) and you’re interested, just let me know – it makes a huge difference. Either way, enjoy the show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3awreES7Cs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home